Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
You can prepare Strawberry Milkshake with this short and simple recipe. It’s just heaven, and it uses bare ingredients which are readily available to you like fresh strawberries, milk and ice cream.However, if you want you can give Strawberry Milkshake an attractive look by serving it with fruits and extra texture of Ice Cream.
Preparation Time :
1. 7-8 fresh frozen Strawberries
2. 1/2 cup Ice Cream ( Vanilla or Strawberry )
3. 1/2 cup Milk
4. 1 teaspoon honey (optional )
DIRECTIONS OF STRAWBERRY SHAKE :
1. Firstly you have to clean strawberries by washing them. Cut into halves and remove stems.
3. Blend until it becomes the smooth puree. Pour it into serving glasses. Garnish with strawberry and ice cream and serve.
Tips for Strawberry Shake :
* Use frozen strawberries to make the thick milkshake.
* Use less milk make it thicker.
* Add more ice cream it will make creamier.
* If you want delicious shake you can increase the amount of honey.
Taste Of Strawberry Shake :
Sweet and Creamy
Serving Ideas :
You can help Strawberry Shake with the extra creamy flavor of ice cream.